PARTNER WITH US
ElevateHer provides services through partnerships with existing organizations and local leaders so that our mission spreads beyond the individual. Some ways to join in this effort is to sign up for a mission trip, cohost special events, volunteer, or apply for an internship.
If you are interested on joining us for one of our trips please download Mission's trip application.
Currently, we are looking to fill the following positions:
- Marketing and Social Media Support
- Fundraising and Grant Coordinator
- Administrative Support
Marketing and Social Media Support
We are looking for a driven Social Media Specialist to attract and interact with targeted virtual communities and networks users. The goal is to gradually achieve more engagement and intimacy, website traffic and revenue by strategically exposing all aspects of the social media marketing roadmap.
- Build and execute social media strategy through competitive research, platform determination, benchmarking, messaging and audience identification
- Generate, edit, publish and share daily content (original text, images, video or HTML) that builds meaningful connections and encourages community members to take action
- Set up and optimize company pages within each platform to increase the visibility of company’s social content
- Moderate all user-generated content in line with the moderation policy for each community
- Create editorial calendars and syndication schedules
- Continuously improve by capturing and analyzing the appropriate social data/metrics, insights and best practices, and then acting on the informatio
Fundraising and Grant Coordinator
Purpose of Job
Ensuring that all available opportunities for raising funds for the organization are successfully exploited and maintained, contributing to the financial viability and overall sustainability of the organization.
- To develop and implement a fundraising plan for the organization which will achieve the goals for sustainable funding, the development of projects, and delivery of core operations
- To identify and develop suitable fundraising opportunities, new projects and funds
- To cultivate and nurture successful and productive relationships with current and potential corporate/foundation sponsors and individual donors
- To accurately monitor fundraising progress and produce quality reports for internal and external parties when required
- To write compelling grant proposals and bids to corporate, foundation and government funders
- To contribute to the organization’s communication strategy (in relation to fundraising) as required
- To represent and be the ‘face’ of ElevateHer to the corporate world
Supports Executive director with multiple functions which include; sending thank you notes to donors, updating financial records, and help coordinate missions’ trips. Duties also include fielding telephone calls, answering emails, filing and data entry. Performs a variety of Internet research functions and uses word processing, spreadsheet and presentation software.